Lemons out of lemonade. Last night I had an entire batch of soap seize on me, or so I thought. I began with a recipe I’ve used before, but with a fairly large water discount. Everything was going well. I’d added my lye water and additives. Perfect. I separated into three colors hot pink, mermaid blue, and activated charcoal, and mixed. Again everything was great. Then I added the FO, & UH Oh! Solid mass of soap😭. An FO that claims NO acceleration. I beg to differ. The blue was a lost cause, concrete hard. I tossed the batch, container, everything. I noticed the pink & black had a bit of movement, so I got out my heavy duty spoon & mixed until my arm was ready to fall off. The pink was much harder than the black, so I shoved, pounded, and smashed it into the mold, next the black, it went a bit easier, just a mild pounding. I placed it into the freezer for several hours. This afternoon I asked my husband to try & take it out of the mold. Assuming it would give me more problems. He turned over the mold, and it popped right out! It’s not sellable, but will make nice embeds. Another soaping lesson learned😊.